The death of Whitney Adeniran, a 12-year-old girl who died during the school’s inter-house sports competition, was allegedly caused by electrocution, according to an unnamed Chrisland student.

Contrary to the school’s assertion that Whitney slumped, she died after accidentally touching an exposed wire from a cotton candy vending machine, according to an unidentified student who made this claim in a viral recording.

“We went to the stadium for interhouse sports, as we do at my school. There are machines like cotton candy vending machines and popcorn dispensers in the stadium.

Her lips was frothing, and her veins were bursting. “Her tongue has just vanished, they are now pouring water on her, taking her to the back, and then taking her to the hospital,” the alleged student said in the tape.

Listen to the audio below:


Click here to See Video Here

Follow Naijabio News On:

Facebook: News

Instagram: naijabio

Twitter: Naijabio

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *